Hans Hagen a écrit : >my guess is that trying to reverse engineer latex code will cost me more >time that doing it directly the context way; the only thing that i need >is the relevant annotation specs (someplace in the pdf manual) > >(in context such code ends up in the drivers and it needs to work well >with the more complex annot stuff) > >Hans > > See page 747 of PDFReference.pdf (1.6) Should I use \pdfannot ? I've never done that before so can you link me to an example (of the ConTeXt way) ? Renaud