Hi, The ConTeXt term is now in development. You have *at least* two or three alternatives (with one prefered but in dev): - use postscript term and include the resulting graphics with externalfigure - use mp term and process the MP buffer with metafun - last but not least, use directly the context terminal... For this one, you have to: - compile and install gnuplot from source by adding context.trm in gnuplot/term/ and adding context.trm to term.h (if you are on linux, else on windows you can use the wiki's patched binary gnuplot http://pub.mojca.org/gnuplot/bin/) - get mp-gnuplot.mp and t-gnuplot.tex and copy these two files into your current document directory - use \usemodule[t-gnuplot] to bypass the gnuplot module distributed with the ConTeXt release Then, you can try: \usemodule[t-gnuplot] \starttext \startGNUPLOTscript{abc} plot sin(x) \stopGNUPLOTscript \useGNUPLOTgraphic[abc] \useGNUPLOTgraphic[abc][width=\textwidth] \stoptext If you have any questions... Cheers, Renaud Dalyoung Jeong a écrit : >Dear all, > >I have installed gnuplot and others(aqua term, x11). >I tested the minimal sample file in ConTeXt Wiki. >In the wiki page, there is a command like > >\startGNUPLOTgraphics{sin} >plot sin(x) >\stopGNUPLOTgraphics > >but there is an error message like > >l.6 \startGNUPLOTgraphics > {sin} >? x > >If I changed \startGNUPLOTgraphics{sin} to \startGNUPLOTgraphic{sin}, >then the error is disappeared but the output showed only texts but >not graph. Only a grey box is appeared. > >Would you please show me an example in detail? > >Thank you for reading. > >Dalyoung >_______________________________________________ >ntg-context mailing list >ntg-context@ntg.nl >http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context > > > >