* gnuplot in ConTeXt
@ 2006-07-27  4:48 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2006-07-27  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I have installed gnuplot and others(aqua term, x11).
I tested the minimal sample file in ConTeXt Wiki.
In the wiki page, there is a command like

\startGNUPLOTgraphics{sin}
plot sin(x)
\stopGNUPLOTgraphics

but there is an error message like

l.6 \startGNUPLOTgraphics
                          {sin}
? x

If I changed \startGNUPLOTgraphics{sin} to \startGNUPLOTgraphic{sin},
then the error is disappeared but the output showed only texts but
not graph. Only a grey box is appeared.

Would you please show me an example in detail?

Thank you for reading.

Dalyoung

* Re: gnuplot in ConTeXt
@ 2006-07-27  6:47 ` Renaud AUBIN