* calling texmfstart from perl in context distribution
@ 2006-07-30 22:09 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-07-30 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jacob Prystowsky

All,

I have cdwincontext installed and I am trying to run texmfstart from
a perl script on windows. I tried associating file extension .rb with
the ruby that comes with the context distro.

Am I missing something here?

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use strict;

my $os;
if ($^O =~ /darwin/i || $^O =~ /linux/i) {
	$os = 'nix';
} else {
	$os = 'win';
}

my $TMS;
if ($os eq 'nix') {
	$TMS='/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/scripts/context/ruby/
texmfstart.rb';
} elsif ($os eq 'win') {
	$TMS = 'c:\isoimage\usr\local\context\tex\texmf-local\scripts\context
\ruby\texmfstart.rb';
}

opendir my $dirH, '.';
while ($_ = readdir $dirH) {
	next if $_ =~ /^\.+/;
	next unless $_ =~ /^section\d+figs\.tex$/;
	for my $run ('first','second') {
		print "Processing file $_ ($run run)\n";
		`$TMS texexec $_`;
	}
}
closedir $dirH;

* Re: calling texmfstart from perl in context distribution
@ 2006-07-30 23:28 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-30 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> All,
>
> I have cdwincontext installed and I am trying to run texmfstart from
> a perl script on windows. I tried associating file extension .rb with
> the ruby that comes with the context distro.

just run texmfstart.exe

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE