[parent not found: <mailman.181.1154611566.2039.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.157.1154507989.2039.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
* fullpage graphic
@ 2006-08-01 20:11 wwl
From: wwl @ 2006-08-01 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

I can not find a solution for the following problem:

I would like to place a floating, framed graphic at the next page
following the \placefigure[]{}{\framed[]{...}} command.

Problem: The graphicdimensions are (\makeupwidth,\textheight).

Neither the options page, here, force or always help.

If the graphic is a little smaller, so that at least one line of text
fit on the page, than the graphic gets placed at the right page, else
the graphic is placed behind the end of the chapter.

Second question:

How can I place a fullpage graphic
(\paperheight+epsilon,\paperwidth+epsilon) as above
at the next page, and how can I count, but don't display pagenumbers
for such graphic pages?

Wolfgang