* Updated My Way on math alignment
@ 2006-08-03 12:46 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-03 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
  I have updated myway on using alignment. It now also explains
features of matrix (similar to array of latex), cases, substack and
intertext. Most of the discussion on mathalignment (similar to align
and gather environments of latex) is the same as before.

http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.pdf

source

http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.tex

Taco, I am also describing how to use style=... feature of matrix that
you sent a while back, hoping that it will make to the core :-)

Aditya