* How to align graphics at text edge?
@ 2006-08-09 18:20 The Wizard
From: The Wizard @ 2006-08-09 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

All -
    Thanks to some help from Hans, I have a very clean setup which
creates a "standard" cover for my project documents. It has a long
colored swirl the length of the page, two logos (mine and the
customers') and a title. The code looks like this

\startsetups[titlepage]
\setuplayout[page]
\startstandardmakeup
    \setlayer[page]
      [preset=lefttop]
      {\externalfigure[wp_cover_art_blue.pdf][height=\paperheight]}
    \setlayer[page]
      [preset=righttop,y=.01\paperheight,x=.01\paperwidth]
      {\externalfigure[customer-logo.pdf][height=.1\paperheight]}
    \setlayer[page]
      [preset=righttop,y=.08\paperheight,x=.01\paperwidth]
      {\externalfigure[my_logo_blk.pdf][height=.1\paperheight]}
    \setlayer[page][preset=middle]
      {\definedfont[SansBold at 22pt]\color[sunblue]\setupinterlinespace
       \framed[align=flushleft,frame=off]{\getvariable{document}{title}}}
    \tightlayer[page]
\stopstandardmakeup
\setuplayout
    \setuppagenumber[number=2]
    \doifmodeelse{twosided} {

\setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals,alternative=doublesided,
             location=,state=start] } {

\setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals,alternative=singlesided,
             location=,state=start] }
    \doifmode{twosided} {\page[yes,right]}
\stopsetups

and is invoked in the document as

\setups[titlepage]

Now, I am trying to figure out how to get the two logo graphics to align
to the right edge of the printable page, but I can't seem to find the
right "key" to the \externalfigure call. I have looked at the wiki, and
through the manuals, but I don't seem to be able to find what I want.
Any ideas?

--
Mark Almeida                             mark.almeida@sun.com
Solutions Architect                      (707)398-9524/x81132

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-09 18:20 UTC | newest]