* spanish user
@ 2006-08-11 12:42 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2006-08-11 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I´m new in this list and using Context.

I make books for a small edit shop in Buenos Aires, Argentina specialized in
Antropology.

I used to work with Ventura publisher in windows, then I decided to use
linux/latex, and after a few books using latex, i´m trying to use Context
because I think it´s better.

Anyway, it´s dificult for me.

Now, I need help in this:

In latex, I use this command:

\renewcommand{\contentsname}{Índice}
\renewcommand{\chapter}{Capitulo}

to obtain the names of the parts of the book in spanish. I only need in
spanish Bobliography and Índice (Content).

How can I obtain the same in Context?

Thankyou very mach.