* \startfiguretext question
@ 2006-08-18 16:10 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2006-08-18 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'd like to use \startfiguretext together with \startcolumnset. If I
outcomment \startcolumnset, it works ok, otherwise the figure is no
longer left aligned and there is a big gap between the figure and the text.

Any idea?

Tobias

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
\definecolumnset[poster][n=2]
\setupcolumnset[poster][each][background=color,backgroundcolor=white]

\showframe
\starttext
\startcolumnset[poster]

\startfiguretext[left][]{none}
{\externalfigure[foo][width=2.5cm]}{str}
\stopfiguretext

\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

* Re: \startfiguretext question
@ 2006-08-18 16:29 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-08-18 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tobias,

I did not miss your message but I have no time for anything except
trivial questions at the momen, sorry.  Taco

@ 2006-08-17 16:04 Tobias Burnus