Renaud AUBIN a écrit : > I would try to design a figure like > http://www.nibua-r.org/ConTeXt/sample.png > FLOWcharts seems to be a good tool to do that, but I have some > troubles to get "Simulation" and "Colision Detection" frames... I have done a first sample: http://www.nibua-r.org/ConTeXt/testbed/flow/ As you can see, "Simulation" and "Collision Detection" frames are missing since I don't know how to draw them. Moreover: - \connection[b-l]{sim_constraint} in cd_stc returns a strange result, - Hans, any comments about "Crossing lines, which are often forbidden in charts, can be made less confusing by adding a gap in the lines to be crossed. This is one of the features that are already implemented but not yet accessible by the ConTEXt user interface." in mcharts.pdf since I have a problem with crossing lines ;) - Is there a way to add horizontal distance between vertical parts of \connection[b-l]{sim_time} in cd_stc and \connection[+lt]{cd_broad} in sim_constraint ? Renaud