From: richard rascher-friesenhausen <richard@mevis.de>
Subject: Re: listoffloats question
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:12:32 +0200	[thread overview]

nico schrieb:
> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:14:01 +0200, richard rascher-friesenhausen
> <richard@mevis.de> wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> in my scripts i use different kinds of figure, defined as floats cloned
>> from the original ConTeXt figure:
>>
>> \definefloat[afigure][afigures][figure]
>> \definefloat[bfigure][bfigures][figure]
>>
>> In my script environment i use different setups for figure, afigure and
>> bfigure that are not shown here.
>> Using cloning, all figures use the same counter, which is nice.
>>

> Really? In which release the counter is the same? With your case, I have
> here the figure numbers 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2.
>
> Regards,
> BG

Hello

In ConTeXt ver. 2006.08.04 standalone windows version the numbering is
wrong. All figures on page one get the number 1, all figures on page two
get number 2.

In ConTeXt ver. 2005.11.30 standalone windows version the numbering is
correct. But \placelistoffigures only show the native figures, too.

So something must be broken in the newest ConTeXT...

Regards
   richard

Richard Rascher-Friesenhausen
MeVis Research GmbH
Universitaetsallee 29
D-28359 Bremen

als auch
Hochschule Bremerhaven, Studiengang Medizintechnik
An der Karlsstadt 8
27568 Bremerhaven

email: richard@mevis.de, richard.rascher-friesenhausen@hs-bremerhaven.de
www  : http://www.mevis.de/, http://www.hs-bremerhaven.de/