* Printed ConTeXt documentaton
@ 2006-09-04 19:02 Geoffrey Alan Washburn
From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn @ 2006-09-04 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Are there any books on ConTeXt?  Or is all available documentation in
electronic form?  Thanks.

* Re: Printed ConTeXt documentaton
@ 2006-09-05  7:51 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2006-09-05  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

There are no books on Context. - This does not mean that there is
unsufficient documentation! Please have a look at the showcase on the
Pragma-site:
http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf

Kind regards

Willi

@ 2006-09-05 13:01   ` Geoffrey Alan Washburn
From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn @ 2006-09-05 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger wrote:
> There are no books on Context. - This does not mean that there is
> unsufficient documentation! Please have a look at the showcase on the
> Pragma-site:
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf

	Yes, I've seen the rather impressive array of documentation available
there, but I have a bit of a soft spot for being able to reach for a
book.  However, this is easily solved -- I just wanted to make sure
there wasn't something better than printing and binding my own copies of
the documentation available electronically.  Thanks!