* figurenumbering
       [not found] <mailman.694.1157608687.2039.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-09-07 20:03 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2006-09-07 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

Is this correct behaviour?
\starttext
\placefigure{}{\framed{Blub}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bautz}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bla}}

This were \rawnumber[figure] figures by now!

\setnumber[figure]{8}
We want to count on with \rawnumber[figure].

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

figurenumber is correct incremented to \rawnumber[figure],
but caption shows 4.
\stoptext
If this is not a bug,
how can captionnumbering be influenzed?

Wolfgang

* Re: figurenumbering
@ 2006-09-15 11:05   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2006-09-15 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:03:42 +0200
"Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini" <wwl@musensturm.de> wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> Is this correct behaviour?

You need the option

\setupfloats[numbering=nocheck]

in your document settings.

> \starttext
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Blub}}
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Bautz}}
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Bla}}
>
> This were \rawnumber[figure] figures by now!
>
> \setnumber[figure]{8}
> We want to count on with \rawnumber[figure].
>
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}
>
> figurenumber is correct incremented to \rawnumber[figure],
> but caption shows 4.

the caption shows now the same value as \rawnumber.

> \stoptext
> If this is not a bug,
> how can captionnumbering be influenzed?
>
> Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schuster

* Templates and official documents
@ 2006-09-15 14:22     ` batela
From: batela @ 2006-09-15 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sirs

I'm a teacher in a secondary school and I need to prepare some
planifications for my class. Until now Word can do the job but I'm
think that ConTexT can do better. The scheme of the layout of my
document is:

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- |
| logo             School Name

|         UNIT: (changing in each page)                               |

|      |-----------------------------------------------------------|

|      |   a table with several coluns                            |

|      |  and several rows
|         |
|      |-----------------------------------------------------------|

|      Teacher name:                         Date:

|_________________________________________|

The paper are in landscape orientation and in each page I need to
represent several elements, like: logo, school name, space for the unit
designation, teacher name, date and signatures.

My main question is: is there any way to prepare this kind of documents
in Context? Examples are welcome.

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

jorge

* Re: Templates and official documents
@ 2006-09-15 16:00       ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2006-09-15 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jorge,

May be you want much more, but based on your information you could do
something like this:

setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\setuplayout
    [tospace = 2cm,
    backspace=2.5cm,
    headerdistance=3\bodyfontsize,
    margin=2cm,
    width=fit]

\definelogo[Schoollogo]
    [top]
    [leftmargin]

[command={\framedtext[width=\marginwidth,background=color,backgroundcolor=red]{School
logo}},state=start]

\setupheadertexts[\hfill{\bfa This is our School Name}\hfill]

\starttext
\placelogos
\startalignment[middle]
    \cap{unit}: (changing each page)
\stopalignment
\blank

\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[column][1][width=.9\textwidth]
    \bTR
        \bTD a table with several columns and several rows \eTD
    \eTR
        \dorecurse{10}{\bTR \bTD more rows \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLE
\vfill
\starttabulate[|l|lw(5cm)|l|]
\NC Teacher name\EQ \NC Date\EQ\NR
\stoptabulate
\stoptext

Willi

@ 2006-09-15 22:08         ` batela
From: batela @ 2006-09-15 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willi

Tanks a lot for your suggestions, but I need some additional
assistance. With the code in attach my  final document have 4 pages,
but I need to fit all information in only 2 pages. In each page I need
to include the logo, the unit name, the school name, the table, the
teacher name and the date.   If the table is to large, then the table
will be splited.

I have an additional question for you: are there a way to amplified the
interline space only in the columns 3,4 and 5 of the table?

[-- Attachment #2: plano9medio.tex --]

  Thanks alot
Jorge

Um Abraço,

Jorge Magalhães

* Re: Templates and official documents
@ 2006-09-16 16:45           ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2006-09-16 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jorge,

In order to fit a table on one page one can put the table into a buffer
and issue the \placetable command, which enables you tou provide a
height. In fact you include the table as a float.
Because the "Teacher    Date" line occurs on each page, this can be put
into a footerline.

About your question concerning the amplification of the interlinespace I
have no appropriate answer. I do not know whether you have comman=
option where you could give instructions like \setupinterlinespace.

Kind regards

Willi

batela wrote:
> [...]
>>> think that ConTexT can do better. The scheme of the layout of my
>>> document is:
>>>
>>> |-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> - |

>>> |         UNIT: (changing in each page)                               |

>>> |      |-----------------------------------------------------------|
>>> |      |   a table with several coluns                            |
>>> |         |
>>> |      |-----------------------------------------------------------|

>>> |_________________________________________|
>>>

>>> The paper are in landscape orientation and in each page I need to
>>> represent several elements, like: logo, school name, space for the unit
>>> designation, teacher name, date and signatures.
>>>
>>> My main question is: is there any way to prepare this kind of documents

[-- Attachment #2: jorge-plano9medio.tex --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 7733 bytes --]

\language[pt]
\enableregime[latin11]
% \enableregime[windows]
\loadmapfile[context-base]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definelogo[Schoollogo]
    [top]
    [leftmargin]
    [command={\framedtext[width=\marginwidth,background=color,backgroundcolor=red]{Schoollogo}},state=start]

\definefont [PrimeiraColuna][Serif at 9pt]
\definefont [PrimeiraLinha][SerifBold at 10pt]
%\usetypescript [serif] [hanging] [thanh]
%\setupencoding [default=texnansi]
%\setupbodyfont [cmr,11pt]
\setupalign [hanging]
\setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]

\setuplayout
    [tospace = 2cm,
    backspace=2.5cm,
    headerdistance=3\bodyfontsize,
    footer=1.5\bodyfontsize,
    margin=2cm,
    width=fit]

\setupTABLE[r][first][style=\PrimeiraLinha,bottomframe=on,rulethickness=.05em]
\setupTABLE[column][1][style=\PrimeiraColuna,align={right,lohi},width=6cm]
\setupTABLE[column][2][align={lohi}, width=5.5cm]
\setupTABLE[column][3][align={lohi}, width=5cm]
\setupTABLE[column][4,5][width=3.0cm, align={middle, middle}]
\setupTABLE[column][6][width=3cm, align={middle, middle}]

\startbuffer[cabeca]
    \bTABLEhead
        \bTR
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] COMPETÊNCIAS (o aluno deve se capaz de:)
            \eTD
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] CONTEÚDOS PROGRAMÁTICOS
            \eTD
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] METODOLOGIAS/SITUAÇÕES DE APRENDIZAGEM
            \eTD
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] RECURSOS DIDÁCTICOS
            \eTD
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] AVALIAÇÃO/ INSTRUMENTOS
            \eTD
            \bTD[style=\bf,align={middle, middle}] N DE AULAS PREVISTAS
            \eTD
        \eTR
    \eTABLEhead
\stopbuffer

\startbuffer[Footer]
    \hbox to \textwidth{%
         \vbox{ \starttabulate[|l|lw(5cm)|l|]
                        \NC Teacher name\EQ \NC Date\EQ\NR
                    \stoptabulate}}
\stopbuffer

\setupheadertexts[{\hfill{\bfa Agrupamento de Escolas do Concelho de AlFândega da Fé}\hfill}]
\setupfootertexts[{\getbuffer[Footer]}]

\starttext
%\showframe
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\placelogos
\startalignment[middle]
    \cap{UNIDADE DIDÁCTICA}:  Sustentabilidade na Terra (Reacções Químicas)
\stopalignment

\startbuffer[TableA]
\bTABLE%[frame=on, split=repeat,rulethickness=.05em]
    \getbuffer[cabeca]
    \bTABLEbody
        \bTR
            \bTD
                \startitemize[packed]
                    \item  Refere que há razões históricas para a convenção universal dos símbolos químicos
                    \item Indica símbolos de um conjunto representativo
                    \item Indicar fórmulas de algumas moléculas
                    \item Reconhecer que as formulas das moléculas são utilizadas como fórmulas
                        químicas das substâncias
                    \item Representar as moléculas como
                        associação de átomos esféricos
                    \item Inferir que há substâncias constituídas por átomos todos iguais e substâncias
                        constituídas por átomos diferentes
                    \item Reconhecer que há substâncias cujas unidades estruturais têm carga eléctrica
                    \item Reconhecer que há iões com carga
                        positiva e com carga negativa
                    \item Indica a fórmula química de
                        compostos iónicos a partir de uma tabela
                        de símbolos e fórmulas de iões
                \stopitemize
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Reacções Químicas:
                \startitemize[packed]
                    \item  Símbolos e formulas químicas
                    \item  Substâncias elementares e compostas
                    \item  Iões
                \stopitemize
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Usar e interpretar a linguagem da física e da química Interpretar o significado de símbolos  e sinais de perigo de carácter universal
                Apoiar o aluno na escolha de
                linguagem que melhor se adequam com os seus interesses
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Livro  Acetatos Modelos moleculares
                Material de Laboratório
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Fichas de avaliação
                Fichas de trabalho Grelhas de observação
                Relatórios das aulas práticas
            \eTD
            \bTD  2 \eTD
        \eTR
    \eTABLEbody
\eTABLE
\stopbuffer

\placetable
    [here,force,none]
    []
    {}
    {\externalfigure[TableA][type=buffer,height=.9\textheight]}

\page
%%%%%%%%%%%

\startalignment[middle]
    \cap{UNIDADE DIDÁCTICA}:  Sustentabilidade na Terra
        (Mudança Global  e Gestão  Sustentável de Recursos)
\stopalignment

\startbuffer[TableB]
\bTABLE[frame=on,width=broad,rulethickness=.1em]
    \getbuffer[cabeca]
    \bTABLEbody
        \bTR
            \bTD
                Reconhece a importância da previsão do tempo para a sociedade e para a
                prevenção de catástrofes
                \startitemize[packed]
                    \item  Conhece as diferentes camadas da atmosfera:
                    \item  Indicar a composição da atmosfera
                    \item Reconhece que a temperatura é um
                        factor importante para a previsão do tempo
                    \item  Localiza isitermicas
                    \item  Explica em que consiste a humidade relativa e a humidade absoluta
                    \item Compreende o conceito de pressão atmosférica
                    \item Interpreta aexisatência de altas e
                        baixas pressões em função das correntes
                        deconvecção
                    \item Localiza isóbaras, centros dealta s e
                        baixas pressões, de forma a
                        compreender um boletim metereológico
                    \item Compreende que as diferenças de
                        pressão provocam os ventos
                    \item Diferencia nas cartas de tempo as
                        frentes fria, quente e oclusa
                \stopitemize
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Mudança Global
                \startitemize[packed]
                    \item Previsão e descrição do tempo atmosférico
                    \item  A atmosfera terrestre
                    \item Factores que afectam o clima
                    \startitemize[packed]
                        \item  Temperatura
                        \item Humidade do ar
                        \item Pressão atmosférica
                        \item Ventos
                    \stopitemize
                \stopitemize
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Desenvolver os conteúdos a
                partir de situações problema
                Confrontar os alunos com
                fenómenos do dia a dia
                Discutir possíveis soluções para o problema
                Propor problemas que exijam pesquisa de meios de resolução, reflexão e descoberta
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Vídeos
                Notícias de Jornais
            \eTD
            \bTD
                Fichas de avaliação Fichas de trabalho
                Grelha de observação
            \eTD
            \bTD 6 \eTD
        \eTR
    \eTABLEbody
\eTABLE
\stopbuffer

\placetable
    [here,force,none]
    []
    {}
    {\externalfigure[TableB][type=buffer,height=.9\textheight]}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\stoptext

* Re: figurenumbering
       [not found] <mailman.858.1158597384.2039.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-10-10 19:22 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2006-10-10 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

With ConTeXt ver. 2006.09.26, figure numbering is working as
expected.

is not longer needed, but

> you can see a bad sideeffects by figurenumber=nocheck in my
> example

this sideeffect is visible both, with nocheck and without this option
(numbering=yes resp.).

> <example>
> \setupfloats[numbering=nocheck]
> \starttext
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Blub}}
> \placefigure[page][]{}{\framed{Bautz}}
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Bla}}
> This were \rawnumber[figure] figures by now!
> \setnumber[figure]{8}
> We want to count on with \rawnumber[figure].
> \placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}
> figurenumber is incremented to \rawnumber[figure].
> \stoptext
> </example>
>
> The number of the figures are set as they appear in the text and
> this did not work well when one figure is set later as another one
> typed later in your code.

Wolfgang

* Re: figurenumbering
@ 2006-10-05 10:35   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2006-10-05 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

2006/10/2, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini <wwl@musensturm.de>:

> > This was your example (not exactly the same) you posted as your
> > first example file and works now as expected.
>
> Ahh! I should implement my own testsuit.
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang

you should not only make a testsuit.

It is normaly better to work with highlevel macros in your document to
easily
replace the macrodefinition than replacing the macros in your document.

I made a first step for your document.

<example>

\unprotect

% increment the floatnumber

\def\incrementfloatnumber%
 {\dodoubleempty\doincrementfloatnumber}

\def\doincrementfloatnumber[#1][#2]%
 {\ifsecondargument
    \dodoincrementfloatnumber[#1][#2]%
  \else\iffirstargument
    \dodoincrementfloatnumber[#1][1]%
  \fi\fi}

\def\dodoincrementfloatnumber[#1][#2]%
  {\count1=0
   \loop
   \ifnum\count1<#2
     \advance\count1 by 1
     \incrementnumber[#1]
   \repeat}

% set the number

\def\setfloatnumber%
 {\dodoubleempty\dosetfloatnumber}

\def\dosetfloatnumber[#1][#2]%
  {\ifnum#2<\rawnumber[#1]
     \message{:::: Your number need to be higher than the current
counter-value ::::}
   \else
     \count2=#2
     \advance\count2 by -\rawnumber[#1]
     \incrementfloatnumber[#1][\count2]
   \fi}

% Todo:
%
% \definefloatnumber[#1]
%
% example:
% \definefloatnumber[figure]
% o \incrementfigurenumber[#1] --> \incrementfloatnumber[figure][#1]
% o \setfigurenumber[#1]       --> \setfloatnumber[figure][#1]

\protect

\starttext

\placefigure{}{\framed{Blub}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bautz}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bla}}

This were \rawnumber[figure] figures by now!

\setnumber[figure]{8}
We want to count on with \rawnumber[figure].

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

Figurenumber is incremented to \rawnumber[figure].

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\incrementnumber[figure]

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\incrementfloatnumber[figure][2]

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\setfloatnumber[figure][25]

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\setfloatnumber[figure][12]

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\stoptext

</example>

Wolfgang

* Re: figurenumbering
       [not found] <mailman.167.1159780405.16231.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-10-02 19:08 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2006-10-02 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-10-01 12:42   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2006-10-01 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:53:50 +0200
"Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini" <wwl@musensturm.de> wrote:

> > > What ConTeXt Version is it where
> > > \checkfloatracer is defined?
> > >
> > > Gru?, Wolfgang
> >
> > Hi other Wolfgang
> >
> > \checkfloatracer is defined in page-flt.tex as
> >
> > \def\checkfloatracer#1%
> >   {\newnodelocation{#1}}
>
> I asked this, because in ConTeXt 2006.09.26,
> which I use, there isn't a command with this name.
>
> > All the \...nodelocation macros are defined in the core-pos modul.
> >
> > Have you seen the whitespace between the figures where I put the
> > flotcounter.
>
> No!
> On page 3 there should be a difference between figure 1/2 and
> figure 2/3, if I understand it right. But there is nothing.
>
> page-flt.tex is changed at 2006.09.24
> There is also a file core-pos.tex and core-pos.mkii from 2006.09.24
> both.

I downloaded the latest beta and tested my patch, id did no longer work
but you should go back to the roots.

\starttext

\placefigure{}{\framed{Blub}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bautz}}
\placefigure{}{\framed{Bla}}

This were \rawnumber[figure] figures by now!

\setnumber[figure]{8}
We want to count on with \rawnumber[figure].

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

Figurenumber is incremented to \rawnumber[figure].

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\incrementnumber[figure]

\placefigure{}{\framed{Plong}}

\stoptext

This was your example (not exactly the same) you posted as your first
example file and works now as expected.

It is up to you to use setnumber directly in your source or to wrap it
into another macro like my \floatcounter.

> > Wolfgang (the younger one?)
> passports are not allways up-to-date! :-)
>
> Wolfgang

But your date of birth will never change.

Wolfgang

* Re: figurenumbering
       [not found] <mailman.1.1159524004.8643.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-09-29 18:53 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2006-09-29 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-09-29  9:43   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2006-09-29  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:30:57 +0200
"Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini" <wwl@musensturm.de> wrote:

> > \def\floatcounter[#1]%
> >   {\bgroup
> >      \checkfloatracer{\v!float#1}%

could be replaced by \newnodelocation{\v!float#1}

> >      \nextnodelocation{\v!float#1}%
> >      \analyzenodelocation{\v!float#1}%
> >      \tagnodelocation{\v!float#1}%
> >    \egroup}
>
> Hallo Wolfgang!
>
> What ConTeXt Version is it where
> \checkfloatracer is defined?
>
> Gruß, Wolfgang

Hi other Wolfgang

\checkfloatracer is defined in page-flt.tex as

\def\checkfloatracer#1%
  {\newnodelocation{#1}}

All the \...nodelocation macros are defined in the core-pos modul.

Have you seen the whitespace between the figures where I put the
flotcounter.

Happy TeXing,

Wolfgang (the younger one?)

* Re: figurenumbering