* html wizard
@ 2006-09-15 17:54 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-09-15 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

is there an html/javascript wizard who can help me with some issues
concerning a future version of context (not related to html generation
at all)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: html wizard
@ 2006-09-15 20:27 ` Sanjoy Mahajan
From: Sanjoy Mahajan @ 2006-09-15 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:
> is there an html/javascript wizard who can help me with some issues
> concerning a future version of context (not related to html
> generation at all)

I'm willing to help with whatever skills I have.  I programmed the
site <http://columbiamedicine.org/education/clean.shtml>.  It uses
javascript for the collapsable menus (and a whole bunch of godawful
javascript for adding articles to the site), though I'm not a wizard
by any stretch.

-Sanjoy

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.

* Re: html wizard
@ 2006-09-15 20:39   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-09-15 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> is there an html/javascript wizard who can help me with some issues
>> concerning a future version of context (not related to html
>> generation at all)
>>

> I'm willing to help with whatever skills I have.  I programmed the
> site <http://columbiamedicine.org/education/clean.shtml>.  It uses
> javascript for the collapsable menus (and a whole bunch of godawful
> javascript for adding articles to the site), though I'm not a wizard
> by any stretch.

ok, let's discuss it off-list then

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE