* Bib module and sectionblocks
@ 2006-09-17 21:54 Peter Fisker Skjoldan
From: Peter Fisker Skjoldan @ 2006-09-17 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using the t-bib module I can't get the numbered cite option to work
with the sectionblocks \startfrontmatter and the like. When I put the
publication list inside one of the blocks I get the number only
inside that block. In the other blocks the result is [ ]. If I put
the publication list outside of any blocks the number appears only in
the bodymatter sectionblock.

Is this correct behaviour? And how can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Here is a sample file:
%---------------------------------
\usemodule[bib]

\setuppublications[alternative=num,refcommand=num]

\setuppublicationlist[criterium=all]

\startpublication[k=rayl96,
                   t=book,
                   a={{Rayleigh}},
                   y=1896,
                   n=45,
                   s=Ray96]
\author[]{Lord}[Lord]{}{Rayleigh}
\pubyear{1896}
\title{Theory of Sound}
\pubname{Macmillan}
\stoppublication

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
\subject{Front matter}
An early book on acoustics \cite[rayl96]. % no number
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\subject{Body matter}
An early book on acoustics \cite[rayl96]. % number as expected
\stopbodymatter

\startappendices
\subject{Appendices}
An early book on acoustics \cite[rayl96]. % no number
\stopappendices

\subject{References}
\placepublications

\stoptext