* Imorting multiple page  pdf.
@ 2006-09-27 20:14 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2006-09-27 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some of my friends over on the Scribus list are struggling with
pamphlet layout and so on. It occured to me that if a multiple
page pdf created by Scribus were inserted into a Context file
then the Context prepress manipulation could be used to set it
up. Here is an edited fragment of an actual Context file I use every
other month:
\setupoutput[pdftex]
%%
\setuplayout[textwidth=4.25in,
location=middle,
footer=10pt,
header=0pt,
backspace=.75in,
textheight=8in],

\startmode[hal]
\definepapersize[halff][width=5.5in,height=8.5in]
\definepapersize[ful][width=8.5in,height=11in]
\setuppapersize[halff][ful]
\setuparranging[2UP,rotated,doublesided]
\stopmode
%%
%%
Now is there a way to bring in properly sized pdf pages after
this point and have them rearranged by Context?

Could the whole file be brought in with one command?
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

* Re: Imorting multiple page  pdf.
@ 2006-09-27 22:41 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2006-09-27 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,
John R. Culleton schrieb:
> Now is there a way to bring in properly sized pdf pages after
> this point and have them rearranged by Context?

Does
    \combinepages[test.pdf][nx=3,ny=5]
do what you want? (Allows also, e.g., frame=on, alternative=a, start=1,
stop=30, distance=, bottom, left=,
right=,before=,after=,inbetween=,background=,backgroundcolor=)

Tobias