Hi, I need a textbackground inside a \framed macro, which uses it's own background (overlay). Sadly the textbackground appears behind the framed background and my attempts to change this order haven't succeeded. \setuptextbackground[foo] [level=+1] brings the textbackground to the top, but overwrites the text. Also I haven't found a way to change the background level for \framed (e.g. set it to -2), which would easily solve the problem. Is there a way to make it appear above the framed background, but still below the text? Greetings, Peter