Hi all, there is some deep bug that was discovered translating Beginners manual. Let take single chapter e.g. ma-cb-cz-alignments.tex With today beta I got .log attached (error ! Extra \else) This will appear in both modes screen and normal. Interesting is that no error appears in context 2006-05-28. In context 2006-09-10 this error appears only in normal mode. Screen mode is OK. Vit P.S. Today's beta shows even more problems: - inside typebuffer: only '\dochar {225}' instead of \'a in latin2 - some metapost graphics is wrong But I suggest to solve them step by step.