Hans Hagen wrote: > Vit Zyka wrote: >> Hi all, >> >> there is some deep bug that was discovered translating Beginners >> manual. Let take single chapter e.g. ma-cb-cz-alignments.tex >> >> With today beta I got .log attached (error ! Extra \else) >> This will appear in both modes screen and normal. >> >> Interesting is that no error appears in context 2006-05-28. > quite some code is being rewritten / adapted to context mkiv so there > could be low level differences > > can you make a small example, since this else problem can come from > other places than reported There are demonstrative files. Please, run texmfstart texexec --pdf ma-cb-cz-test.tex and texmfstart texexec --pdf --mode=screen ma-cb-cz-test.tex Vit >> In context 2006-09-10 this error appears only in normal mode. Screen >> mode is OK. >> >> Vit >> >> P.S. Today's beta shows even more problems: >> - inside typebuffer: only '\dochar {225}' instead of \'a in latin2 > hm, sample ... maybe some pre-expansion problem >> - some metapost graphics is wrong > example ... >> But I suggest to solve them step by step. > sure > > Hans