* Fundamental change in index mechanism ?
@ 2006-10-22  9:06 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2006-10-22  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

because of a second edition I had to typeset a project from august
2006 a second time (with very, very little text changes).

Then, I experienced that the register had changed (a simple \index
[keyword] and \placeregister[index]).
And with a closer look I saw that in the first edition the index
entries also get listed in the index register when appearing also in
the TOC content! Now, it was impossible for me to reproduce this: The
first listed entries now came from the beginning of the actual text.

Is this a know bug? (Is there already a fix for it?)

Steffen

(using version 2006.10.13)