Mojca Miklavec a écrit : > >Nice work! I can't read French, but the figures are very nice and >content is probably interesting as well ;) > > Thanks! >I didn't know that people were indeed using the module already (I >started using it more regularly only recently). > > dunno (but hope so because of the result...) >Now one question: how exactly did you create/include the plots? With >"which version of the module"? I don't mind if some of my plots break >if I slightly change the interface before officially releasing it, but >I don't want other people to have problems with that. > You're right. I've used the latest darcs' release (up to the "points added, some options, etc..." patch). For the inclusion, it's better to have an example in mind: %%%% file curves.gp set terminal context input textext linewidth .3 size 1.2 set output "curves.tex" set xlabel "$x$ (m)" set ylabel "$z$ (m)" set notitle plot sin(x) with lines lw 2 notitle set xlabel "$t$ (s)" set ylabel "a label" set notitle plot cos(x) %%%% file gpsample.tex: \usemodule[t-gnuplot] \setupcolors[state=start] \starttext \processGNUPLOTfile[mybeautifulcurves][curves] \placefigure[here]{none}{ \startcombination[1*2] {\useMPgraphic{gpg:mybeautifulcurves:1}}{$\sin$} {\useMPgraphic{gpg:mybeautifulcurves:2}}{$\cos$} \stopcombination } \stoptext The output is processed using: gnuplot curves.gp texexec gpsample With this method, the gnuplot call delivers a curves.tex file one could keep as long as the plot doesn't change... Can be usefull when you have a big document! ;) I'll write a paper entitled "How to get a PhD with... ConTeXt" asap (I have the summary and the ideas but time is missing these days, as always and, moreover because of my new job...). It'll mainly be a paper about integration (m-bib, gnuplot, mp, etc...) Best regards Renaud PS: what will you do to manage your gnuplot module for ConTeXt ? Include it into official gnuplot ? It's maybe the time to keep it "well managed", with supelec foundry for example... What your opinion ?