* the same old \column problem
@ 2006-11-08 20:38 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2006-11-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans et al,

did \column ever work or is it supposed to?
I.e. I guess I should be able "jump" to the next column in

\startcolumns

\column % next column

\stopcolumns

Without the \column, it works only for longer paragraphs,
but e.g. not with \startlines - I'm trying to typeset lyrics,
and the column *always* breaks within a verse instead of between,
even if all the verses have the same number of lines, so that
it would be easily possible to balance cleanly.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/