* negative indenting
@ 2006-11-13 23:44 Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2006-11-13 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I have set \setupindenting[yes,big,first] and I would like to have all
paragraphs in a given document with negative indentation.

AFAIK, "first" should enable indentation for all paragraphs, but the
ones after \section, \subsection or \subsubtsection are not indented.

How can I make that the indenting would be negative, that is, that is
not the first line the one indented, but the other ones.

Thanks,

Pablo

* Re: negative indenting
@ 2006-11-15 21:48 ` Oliver Buerschaper
From: Oliver Buerschaper @ 2006-11-15 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I have set \setupindenting[yes,big,first] and I would like to have all
> paragraphs in a given document with negative indentation.
>
> AFAIK, "first" should enable indentation for all paragraphs, but the
> ones after \section, \subsection or \subsubtsection are not indented.

With exactly the same setting I'm experiencing the same problem ...
Anyone knows a solution?

Cheers,
Oliver

* Re: negative indenting
@ 2006-11-16  0:51   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-11-16  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Oliver Buerschaper wrote:

>> I have set \setupindenting[yes,big,first] and I would like to have all
>> paragraphs in a given document with negative indentation.
>>
>> AFAIK, "first" should enable indentation for all paragraphs, but the
>> ones after \section, \subsection or \subsubtsection are not indented.
>
> With exactly the same setting I'm experiencing the same problem ...
> Anyone knows a solution?

\setuphead[section,subsection,subsubsection][indentnext=yes]

If you want negative indenting, use a negative width, like

\setupindenting[-2em,yes]

Aditya

* Re: negative indenting
@ 2006-11-16  9:03     ` Pablo Rodríguez
From: Pablo Rodríguez @ 2006-11-16  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Oliver Buerschaper wrote:
>
>>> I have set \setupindenting[yes,big,first] and I would like to have all
>>> paragraphs in a given document with negative indentation.
>>>
>>> AFAIK, "first" should enable indentation for all paragraphs, but the
>>> ones after \section, \subsection or \subsubtsection are not indented.
>> With exactly the same setting I'm experiencing the same problem ...
>> Anyone knows a solution?
>
> \setuphead[section,subsection,subsubsection][indentnext=yes]

Thanks for your answer, Aditya. After I sent the message, I found
somewhere that \setupheads[indentnext=yes] did what I wanted.

If you want negative indenting, use a negative width, like

> \setupindenting[-2em,yes]

Sorry, I'm afraid my description was not accurate. I meant pure negative
indenting, but hanging indentation (what you get when you write
\hang\noindenting at the beginning of the paragraph).

Thanks,

Pablo