Hi, I'm trying to make my document in ConTeXt and in I have some problem. Problem is in my environment for theorems. Every theorem has name and number. I had defined "enumeration" for them. Theorem-text is typed in framedtext, with backround. Theorem's title is defined by \setMPtext, and is typed in MPgraphic (\MPstring). I want to type also theorem's number (Theorem 1, ...) instead of "Here", but there is a problem: \MPstring{TheoremCaption} is empty. Where I'm making mistake? Zrejme robim niekde nejaku elementarnu chybu. Vychadzal som z prikladu v MetaFun Manuale, ktory som si upravoval. Mozem poprosit o nakopnutie? Je dost mozne, ze sa uberam uplne zlym smerom? Thanks for your help, Marcel