On 26 aug. 2011, at 16:34, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > On 08/26/2011 03:43 PM, Hans van der Meer wrote: >> >> Did this, removed linked, let mtxrun reload the database, then running context. Same result: >> files> readfile> asked name: 'antykwa', not found > > Which is already wrong, afaik. It should *not* be looking for a typescript file, because the typescript 'antykwa' has already been set > up in type-otf.mkiv (it *did* load that file, I trust?). The file type-otf.mkiv is in the base directory and contains typescriptcollection antykwa. > >> You said: (all needed files are in the standalone distribution). But is it possible that somehow the relevant files did not reach my computer? >> Searching for antykwa gives only these files in the context setup downloaded by me: >> 113 context: find . -name "*antykwa*" >> ./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/antykwa-math.lfg >> ./tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/antykwapoltawskiego.lfg >> That's all. > > Sure. As I wrote above, there should not *be* any typescript file, and the actual fonts are named *antt*, not '*antykwa*' changing to \setupbodyfont[antt] now produces: files > readfile > asked name: 'antt', not found I did context --make en: no type-otf.mkiv touched. Then after that: context test and I find the lines: fonts > latin modern fonts are not preloaded languages > language en is active (/Users/hans/TeX/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-siz.mkiv) (/Users/hans/TeX/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv) files > readfile > asked name: 'loc', not found files > readfile > asked name: 'antykwa', not found fonts > preloading latin modern fonts (third stage) Thus I take it for granted that typeset.mkiv has been found by ConTeXt. > >> And finally, the unexplained cambria crash? > > Not looked at that yet, and it is usually unwise to attempt to fix two problems at the same time, but my first guess in that case is simply that you have not installed the font. I get: > > $ mtxrun --script fonts --list --name cambria\* --all Hm… Running this one gives an empty return. That sounds bad I guess. But why, isn't it in the distribution? I guessed ConTeXt will find it automatically in the system in case it is in the /usr/local/texlive location. But I agree, best solve the problems one by one. I append a compressed log, having ran make, context, and for completeness sake again the font reload.