* ConTeXt update deletes user files?
@ 2006-12-10 22:16 Oliver Buerschaper
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Oliver Buerschaper @ 2006-12-10 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

after updating to the latest ConTeXt release (via i-Installer on my
Mac) all my custom files are gone! I put them in .../texmf.local/tex/
context/user/ and now there is emptiness :-( The installer shouldn't
touch those files, right?

Is there a way to recover them? I'm a newbie to ConTeXt so it took me
ages to collect all the info necessary to assemble a little module
that provides theorem-like environments ... and I need this so bad!

Oliver