* ConTeXt 2006.12.12
@ 2006-12-13  9:43 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-12-13  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

There is a new release: 2006.12.12.

This release should fix both the active punctuation and the
non-hyphenating \quotation endings.

Best,
Taco

* Re: ConTeXt 2006.12.12
@ 2006-12-13 11:33 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2006-12-13 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/13/06, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a new release: 2006.12.12.
>
> This release should fix both the active punctuation and the
> non-hyphenating \quotation endings.

(Sorry for my noises during these days, I'm trying to follow too much things...)
OK, I have download
cont-exa.zip
cont-ext.zip
cont-fnt.zip
cont-img.zip
cont-mpd.zip
cont-ppc.zip
cont-tmf.zip
cont-win.zip
I have already a texlive2005 full functional; upgrading downloaded
files should be the only thing I need , right ?

luigi

* Re: ConTeXt 2006.12.12
@ 2006-12-13 11:38   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-12-13 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

luigi scarso wrote:
> On 12/13/06, Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is a new release: 2006.12.12.
>>
>> This release should fix both the active punctuation and the
>> non-hyphenating \quotation endings.
>>

> (Sorry for my noises during these days, I'm trying to follow too much things...)
> OK, I have download
> cont-exa.zip
> cont-ext.zip

ok
> cont-fnt.zip

ok
> cont-img.zip

ok
> cont-mpd.zip
> cont-ppc.zip
> cont-tmf.zip

ok
> cont-win.zip
> I have already a texlive2005 full functional; upgrading downloaded
> files should be the only thing I need , right ?

the other ones mostly duplicates

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE