From: "\"Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson\"" <gjk@vitum.net>
Subject: Re: Question \completepublications
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:51:34 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi all.

I think I am having the same (or at least a similar problem). I have
been using Context for a while now, always using references. This is the
first time experiencing this problem. I have tried:

1) \completepublications[criterium=all]
2) \completepublications[criterium=local]
3) \completepublications
4) \chapter[References]
   \placepublications
5) \chapter[References]
   \placepublications[criterium=all]
6) Putting \placepublications in the component file.
7) Putting \completepublications in the appendix section.

...and I just can't get the list of the references in my project. All
the citations work, btw. Any idea what I am missing (knowing me, its
probably something really stupid :) )?

The product file for my current project:

\startproduct prd_NPD_FinalTermProject
    \project prj_NPD
    \usemodule[bib]
    \usepublications[NPD_FinalTermProjectBibliography]

    \startfrontmatter
        % Front Page
        % Front page text here.
        \page

        % Cover page
        % Cover page text here
        \startabstract
            % Abstract text here.
        \stopabstract
        \page

        % Contents
        \completecontent

        % List of figures
        \completelistoffigures

        % List of tables
        \completelistoftables

        % List of equations
        %\placelist[formula][criterium=text,alternative=c]
        %\section{Formulas}
        %\placelist[formula][criterium=text]
    \stopfrontmatter

    \startbodymatter
        \component cmp_NPD_Dell
        \component cmp_NPD_Facebook
    \stopbodymatter

    \startbackmatter
        \completepublications[criterium=all]
    \stopbackmatter

    \startappendices
    \stopappendices

\stopproject

Best regards / Kær kveðja,
Gudmundur J. Kristjansson / Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson
gjk@vitum.net | gjk@hi.is |
Tel. +347-596-2554.