* Question \completepublications
@ 2006-12-14 17:17 Wim Neimeijer
From: Wim Neimeijer @ 2006-12-14 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello All,

My project looks like this and all looks well.

\usemodule[bib]
\startproject cart
\mainlanguage[nl]

\input cartbiblio % contains \start..\stoppublication

\startbodymatter
\component cart8 % contains main text
*\completepublications % this works*
\stopbodymatter
\startappendices
\completeindex
\stopappendices
\stopproject

However when I move the \complepublications to the \start..\stopappendices
like this

\usemodule[bib]
\startproject cart
\mainlanguage[nl]

\input cartbiblio % contains \start..\stoppublication

\startbodymatter
\component cart8 % contains main text
\stopbodymatter
\startappendices
*\completepublications % this does not work*
\completeindex
\stopappendices
\stopproject
*
*all the references made by \cite are empty ? The log of this run
indicates that cart.bbl is not found but in the working example
it does not need a cart.bbl file ?

Kind regards

Wim

* Re: Question \completepublications
@ 2006-12-14 18:39 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-12-14 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wim,

Wim Neimeijer wrote:

> However when I move the \complepublications to the \start..\stopappendices
> like this
>
> \usemodule[bib]
> \startproject cart
> \mainlanguage[nl]
>
> \input cartbiblio % contains \start..\stoppublication
>
> \startbodymatter
> \component cart8 % contains main text
> \stopbodymatter
> \startappendices
> *\completepublications % this does not work*

try:

   \completepublications[criterium=all]

Best, Taco

* Re: Question \completepublications
@ 2006-12-21 18:51   ` "Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson"
From: "Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson" @ 2006-12-21 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all.

I think I am having the same (or at least a similar problem). I have
been using Context for a while now, always using references. This is the
first time experiencing this problem. I have tried:

1) \completepublications[criterium=all]
2) \completepublications[criterium=local]
3) \completepublications
4) \chapter[References]
   \placepublications
5) \chapter[References]
   \placepublications[criterium=all]
6) Putting \placepublications in the component file.
7) Putting \completepublications in the appendix section.

...and I just can't get the list of the references in my project. All
the citations work, btw. Any idea what I am missing (knowing me, its
probably something really stupid :) )?

The product file for my current project:

\startproduct prd_NPD_FinalTermProject
    \project prj_NPD
    \usemodule[bib]
    \usepublications[NPD_FinalTermProjectBibliography]

    \startfrontmatter
        % Front Page
        % Front page text here.
        \page

        % Cover page
        % Cover page text here
        \startabstract
            % Abstract text here.
        \stopabstract
        \page

        % Contents
        \completecontent

        % List of figures
        \completelistoffigures

        % List of tables
        \completelistoftables

        % List of equations
        %\placelist[formula][criterium=text,alternative=c]
        %\section{Formulas}
        %\placelist[formula][criterium=text]
    \stopfrontmatter

    \startbodymatter
        \component cmp_NPD_Dell
        \component cmp_NPD_Facebook
    \stopbodymatter

    \startbackmatter
        \completepublications[criterium=all]
    \stopbackmatter

    \startappendices
    \stopappendices

\stopproject

Best regards / Kær kveðja,
Gudmundur J. Kristjansson / Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson
gjk@vitum.net | gjk@hi.is |
Tel. +347-596-2554.

@ 2006-12-22  8:09     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-12-22  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Guðmundur (and Wim),

Guðmundur J. Kristjánsson wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I think I am having the same (or at least a similar problem). I have
> been using Context for a while now, always using references. This is the
> first time experiencing this problem. I have tried:

Latest versions?

> 1) \completepublications[criterium=all]

This really should have worked, this is the last-ditch "include
everything" effort the module makes.  If you can put the files up
somewhere, I can have a look over the holidays.

Wim, did it work for you?

Best,
Taco