Hi all, even with the today's version I get a spurious space in front of every figurebase graphic. Can someone please confirm this. I have made a small test file (7zip,38k), but it's still too big for the list. So if you are interested, please mail me off list and I send you the file. Or you can change the attached tex code from the example, so that it fits your figurebase. Thanks in advance. BTW: Is there a way to upload some file to ConTeXt Live, so that things like this can be tested on 'neutral ground'? Greetings, Peter