* Module `database' and UTF8?
@ 2007-01-20 19:47 Michal Kvasnicka
From: Michal Kvasnicka @ 2007-01-20 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening.

I apologize that I bother you now so much with my own problems but I
have to rewrite some of my macros right now for some reason.

I found there is a great `database' module. I tried it with ConTeXt
version 2007.01.12 15:56, perl TeXExec 5.4.3, and pdfetex 1.40.1 under
SuSE Linux 10.1. I use input encoding regime utf8, and fonts in ec-lm
encoding. I set it this way:
    \defineseparatedlist[CSV]
      [separator=tab,%{,}, %quotechar={"},
       before=\bTABLE, after=\eTABLE,
       first=\bTR, last=\eTR,
       left=\bTD, right=\eTD]
And call it with \processseparatedfile[CSV][file.csv].

It works well with words without accents. If there is an accented letter
in the file.csv, it failes with this error message:
! Argument of \utftwouniglph has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
<to be read again>
                   }
\dodoprocessseplist #1#2        ->\edef \!!stringa {#1}
                                                \ifx \edef@relax
\!!stringa ...
<argument> PŘÍJMY       leden   únor
                                březen  duben   květen  červen
červenec        srpe...

\doprocessseplist ...elax ->\dodoprocessseplist #1
                                                        \relax  \relax
\relax \end
\doprocessseparatedfileline ...plist \line \relax
                                                  \else \expanded
{\processq...

Can you help me to make it work?

Many thanks. Yours