From: "Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini" <wwl@musensturm.de>
Subject: database
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:45:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Hallo!

I tried some examples with m-database and Mojca's 'My Way' and had
some problems

==========Example-1===============================================
\defineseparatedlist[NaturalTable][separator=comma,%quotechar={"},
                                                  before=\bTABLE,
                                                  after=\eTABLE,
                                                  first=\bTR,
                                                  last=\eTR,
                                                  left=\bTD,
                                                  right=\eTD]

\startseparatedlist[NaturalTable]
Of,course
    ,it is!
\stopseparatedlist
This example does only work as expected if one explicitly gives
quotechar. So what is the default quotechar? Can anybody explain the
above behaviour?

==========Example-2===============================================
\def\Whatever#1#2#3{[#1][#2][#3]\endgraf}

\defineseparatedlist[CSVX][command=\Whatever,
   separator={,},
%   quotechar={"},
   first=\bTR,last=\eTR,
   left=\bTD,right=\eTD,
   before=\bTABLE,after=\eTABLE]

\startCSVX
eins,"und, zwei",drei
one,two,three
\stopCSVX
If I give an command (\Whatever) then the options 'first', 'last',
'left', 'right', 'before' and 'after' are ignored. That's ok, I
think!

But if I uncomment the quotechar option, then the options 'left' and
'right' are no longer ignored. Commenting them out or settings like
'left=' etc. are not working. What I am doing wrong here?

\processquotedlist(){,}{"}\command(a=>b=>c=>d)
Does not work for me. Can anybody give an example?

'\processseplist' does not work too. There has to be an '%' in front
of 'raw'!