* Re: Listing part in TOC
       [not found] <mailman.441.1170923671.17432.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2007-02-08 10:10 ` Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2007-02-08 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> Currently parts are listed in the TOC as:
> Part 1 foo 1-5
>
> What I want on the right hand side is just the page number.
> Part 1 foo 5
> Also I want the chapters to be numbered squentially without regard to
> part.
> Ditto numbering of pages.
>
> I can simply not use the \part statement at all and just do a
> \writebetweenlist[chapter]{Part 1 foo \hfil \pageno}
> but there should be a more legitimate way.

Indeed there is:

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes,resetnumber=no,partnumber=no]
\setuplist[part][partnumber=no]
\setuplist[chapter][partnumber=no]
\setuppagenumbering[way=bytext]
\starttext
\completecontent
\part{the first}\page[yes]
\chapter{one}\page[yes]
\part{the second}\page[yes]
\chapter{two}\page[yes]
\stoptext

Duncan

* Listing part in TOC
@ 2007-02-07 19:25 JOHN CULLETON
From: JOHN CULLETON @ 2007-02-07 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
John Culleton

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com