* Re: lm update+ gyre  and ctxtools doesn't work
@ 2007-03-07  1:45 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2007-03-07  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

After updating ConTeXt to the newest version, I still have font error
which was not the problem in the previous version.

After downloading new version of LM fonts, I copied the files in the
corresponding folder under .../gwTeX/texmf.texlive/.

To use them in XeConTeXt, I tried

"ctxtools --dpx --force /usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive",

Then it asked to use proper texmfroot tree like

"CtxTools | proper texmfroot".

Does someone have any idea to resolve this problem?

Thank you for reading.

best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: lm update+ gyre  and ctxtools doesn't work
@ 2007-03-07  7:57 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2007-03-07  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After updating ConTeXt to the newest version, I still have font error
> which was not the problem in the previous version.
>
> After downloading new version of LM fonts, I copied the files in the
> corresponding folder under .../gwTeX/texmf.texlive/.
>
> To use them in XeConTeXt, I tried
>
> "ctxtools --dpx --force /usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive",
>
> Then it asked to use proper texmfroot tree like
>
> "CtxTools | proper texmfroot".
>
> Does someone have any idea to resolve this problem?

This message has only one cause: ctxtools cannot find the map files
in has to use as input. It expects map files to be in

	fonts/map/pdftex/context

and it very likely that instead the file are in

	fonts/map/dvips/lm

A manual copy is needed before running ctxtools.

Good luck,

Taco

* Re: lm update+ gyre  and ctxtools doesn't work
@ 2007-03-08  8:41 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2007-03-08  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dalyoung Jeong wrote:
> Dear Taco,
>
> I have installed following map files in the folder /usr/local/gwTeX/
> texmf.texlive/fonts/map/pdftex/context/
>
> The map files are
> {cs-lm.map, ec-lm.map, el-lm.map, ..., texansi-lm.map, ts1-lm.map}
> which is included in the new version.
>
> I put those files only in the folder.
>
> Does it cause the problem?

Don't know. It is what I did, and it worked for me. Sorry.

Cheers, Taco

* Re: lm update+ gyre  and ctxtools doesn't work
@ 2007-03-08  1:25 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2007-03-08  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Dear Taco,

I have installed following map files in the folder /usr/local/gwTeX/
texmf.texlive/fonts/map/pdftex/context/

The map files are
{cs-lm.map, ec-lm.map, el-lm.map, ..., texansi-lm.map, ts1-lm.map}
which is included in the new version.

I put those files only in the folder.

Does it cause the problem?

Thank you.