* Wrong page numbers in frontmatter
@ 2020-06-14 14:46 Jack Steyn
From: Jack Steyn @ 2020-06-14 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm not sure why the following MWE produces a document where page 2 has the
page number i instead of ii. It seems to have something to do with the use
of makeup. I was using it to create a vertically centered title page. Is
there a better way of doing this which will give the correct page numbers?

Best,

Jack

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber][][numbers]

\definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle]

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
\startmakeup[titlepage]
Title
\stopmakeup
test
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\setcounter[userpage][1]
test
\stopbodymatter

\stoptext

* Re: Wrong page numbers in frontmatter
@ 2020-06-14 14:49 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-06-14 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jack Steyn schrieb am 14.06.2020 um 16:46:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure why the following MWE produces a document where page 2
> has the page number i instead of ii. It seems to have something to do
> with the use of makeup. I was using it to create a vertically centered
> title page. Is there a better way of doing this which will give the
> correct page numbers?
>
> Best,
>
> Jack
>
> \definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
> \definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber][][numbers]
>
> \definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle]

\definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle,pagestate=start]

Wolfgang

* Re: Wrong page numbers in frontmatter
@ 2020-06-14 14:59   ` Jack Steyn
From: Jack Steyn @ 2020-06-14 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)