* Positioning graphics at positions on a page
@ 2007-03-21  6:00 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2007-03-21  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Measuring from the top left hand corner of US letter paper, I'd like
to position four identical metapost graphics, centered at (2in,2in),
(6in,4in), (2in,6in) and (6in,8in). The first entry in each pair is
the amount I'd like to move to the right from the top left corner of
the page. The second entry is the amount I'd like to move down from
the top left corner of the page.

Any ideas?

* Re: Positioning graphics at positions on a page
@ 2007-03-21  9:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2007-03-21  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Measuring from the top left hand corner of US letter paper, I'd like
> to position four identical metapost graphics, centered at (2in,2in),
> (6in,4in), (2in,6in) and (6in,8in). The first entry in each pair is
> the amount I'd like to move to the right from the top left corner of
> the page. The second entry is the amount I'd like to move down from
> the top left corner of the page.
>
> Any ideas?

you can best search for page backgrounds and layers on the wiki (and the mail acrhive)

hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE