From: Mari Voipio <mari.voipio@iki.fi>
Subject: Re: How to indent a paragraph
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:30:35 +0300	[thread overview]

List Mail wrote:
> Well, yes, this works. However, this isn't documented in *the manual*.

This is why there's an Errata page in the wiki for both the full manual
and the "Excursion". All input there is very valuable; it seems that the
problem you found isn't entered yet...

The Errata page for Manual: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXtEN_Errata

The Errata page for Excursion:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Typos_in_beginners_manual

> An up-to-date "cheat sheet" containing all commands and
> options or arguments would be fine.

I frankly don't know if it exists with all distributions and you don't
state what you use, but I recently found out that my WinConTeXt includes
a stand-alone version of TeXShow, which is very hand for this kind of
use - and I think the program is more up to date than any paper manuals;
the developers will be able to tell, if they make a new one for a new
distribution of ConTeXt or just occasionally. Searching for file texshow
might find yours (no luck on my Mac...); the online version is at
http://texshow.contextgarden.net/

TeXShow was also discussed at the recent ConTeXt meeting and the people
present promised to help adding explanations in there, so it should get
better and better.

If you happen to use Emacs (any OS will do), the creator of TexShow,
Patrick, also has a texshow browser for it, called etexshow, so you can
easily check stuff while you write. I found it quite handy as long as I
used Emacs for editor and I actually somewhat miss it now that I've gone
over to WinConTeXt and SciTe.
The etexshow can be downloaded at http://levana.de/emacs/ - however, I
don't know how up to date it is, Patrick will be able to answer that
question better.

THIS might be what you were asking for:
There's a "quick reference" file that can be handy as augmentation to
other manuals: <http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-man-10.htm> or, if your
preferred language is English, directly here:
<http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf> - at least the
English version is *very* new, dated on March 19, 2007, so it should be
quite up to date [probably too up-to-date for my old ConTeXt
distribution...].

Mari
(Who's found her share of problems now in errata; it IS sometimes
frustrating!)