* itemize in blocks
@ 2007-04-03 23:05 Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2007-04-03 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hallo,

what I am doing wrong with the following snipped?

The \par in the \item does not work.
\defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
\defineblock[question]

\starttext
\chapter{Aufgaben}
\beginquestion
\question
\startitemize[a]
\item Zick
\par % This \par does not work!
Mehr Zick
\stopitemize
\endquestion
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: itemize in blocks
@ 2007-04-04  9:02 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-04-04  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/4/4, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini <wwl@musensturm.de>:

> Hallo,
>
> what I am doing wrong with the following snipped?
>
> The \par in the \item does not work.
> \defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
> \defineblock[question]
>
> \starttext
> \chapter{Aufgaben}
> \beginquestion
> \question
> \startitemize[a]
> \item Zick
> \par % This \par does not work!
> Mehr Zick
> \stopitemize
> \endquestion
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Hi,

don't know why there is a problem but \endgraf instead of \par works for me.

Wolfgang

* Re: itemize in blocks
@ 2007-04-05  8:39 ` Bernd Militzer
From: Bernd Militzer @ 2007-04-05  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini schrieb:
> Hallo,
>
> what I am doing wrong with the following snipped?
>
> The \par in the \item does not work.
> \defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
> \defineblock[question]
>
> \starttext
> \chapter{Aufgaben}
> \beginquestion
> \question
> \startitemize[a]
> \item Zick

use: \crlf or \blank and not \par
> \par % This \par does not work!

use \par at the end of the question
> Mehr Zick
> \stopitemize

use: \par here
> \endquestion
> \stoptext

% test
\defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
\defineblock[question]

\starttext
\chapter{Aufgaben}
%\beginquestion
\question[1]
\startitemize[a]
\item Zick
\blank% ore \crlf % but not \par % This \par does not work!
Mehr Zick
\stopitemize
\par
\question[2]
just a test
\par
%\endquestion
\stoptext
%
that works on my notebook

Bernd

* Re: itemize in blocks
       [not found] <mailman.1.1175853601.1805.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2007-04-06 20:40 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2007-04-06 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hallo!

> >> use \par at the end of the question
> >>

> > Why?
> >
> \question pick up it sargument and uses \par as delimiter, otherwise
> we could not apply attributes to the question text
>
> \question is the 'minimalistic approach,
>
> \startquestion
> \stopquestion
>
> is the best way ans works ok here

Ahhh! And then \par inside is working.

Wolfgang

* Re: itemize in blocks
@ 2007-04-05 20:18   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2007-04-05 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:
> Hi Bernd!
>

>>> what I am doing wrong with the following snipped?
>>>
>>> The \par in the \item does not work.
>>> \defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
>>> \defineblock[question]
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>> \chapter{Aufgaben}
>>> \beginquestion
>>> \question
>>> \startitemize[a]
>>> \item Zick
>>>

>> use: \crlf or \blank and not \par
>>

> A better workaround would be \endgraf,
> but I think \par should work here, as it works in other
> situations outside the block-environment.
>
> I asked myself if this is a little bug or an error of mine.
>

>> use \par at the end of the question
>>

> Why?

\question pick up it sargument and uses \par as delimiter, otherwise we could not apply attributes to the question text

\question is the 'minimalistic approach,

\startquestion
\stopquestion

is the best way ans works ok here

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: itemize in blocks
       [not found] <mailman.1.1175767202.18435.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2007-04-05 17:53 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2007-04-05 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Bernd!

> > what I am doing wrong with the following snipped?
> >
> > The \par in the \item does not work.
> > \defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Aufgabe]
> > \defineblock[question]
> >
> > \starttext
> > \chapter{Aufgaben}
> > \beginquestion
> > \question
> > \startitemize[a]
> > \item Zick
> >
> use: \crlf or \blank and not \par

A better workaround would be \endgraf,
but I think \par should work here, as it works in other
situations outside the block-environment.

I asked myself if this is a little bug or an error of mine.

> use \par at the end of the question

Why?

ciao, Wolfgang