Hi Taco, instead of writing a FixMe-module I just started to make my exam-module from 2003 a bit more international. As a first test I set up some commands in german and english see file p-testDE.tex running texexec test1.tex the output is ok but running texexec --mode=english test1.tex I get an error: system : module testDE loaded (./p-testde.tex) ! Undefined control sequence. ...st it} \subject {FixMe} \SchoolYear {2006/07} \question test i... \firstofoneargument #1->#1 l.53 } What is going wrong with my command-definations? I have no idea! What did I fail to do? Cheers, Bernd