* error in meta-txt.tex
@ 2007-04-12 10:09 Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2007-04-12 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt, Hans Hagen

Hi Hans,

there is an error in meta-txt.tex:
instead of
      \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}
should be something like
      \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}\relax
otherwise we get
      icture pic[]; ...
in .mp file

Vit

Test file:
-------------------------------------
\starttext

\useMPlibrary[txt]
\startuseMPgraphic{followtokens}
   path P, RotPath, C;
   C:= fullcircle scaled 10cm;
   draw C withpen pencircle scaled 0pt;
   P:= fullcircle scaled 11.3cm;
   RotPath:= subpath (3.25,4.5) of P;
\stopuseMPgraphic
\hbox{\followtokens{Text along the arc.}}

\stoptext
-------------------------------------

* Re: error in meta-txt.tex
@ 2007-04-12 10:12 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-04-12 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/12/07, Vit Zyka <vit.zyka@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> there is an error in meta-txt.tex:
> instead of
>       \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}
> should be something like
>       \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}\relax
> otherwise we get
>       icture pic[]; ...
> in .mp file
[OT]
Hi Vit, too bad that we didn't met at Epen.
Maybe next time...

luigi

* Re: error in meta-txt.tex
@ 2007-04-12 11:39   ` Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2007-04-12 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: luigi scarso; +Cc: ConTeXt

luigi scarso wrote:
> On 4/12/07, Vit Zyka <vit.zyka@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Hans,
>>
>> there is an error in meta-txt.tex:
>> instead of
>>       \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}
>> should be something like
>>       \includeMPgraphic{followtokens}\relax
>> otherwise we get
>>       icture pic[]; ...
>> in .mp file
> [OT]
> Hi Vit, too bad that we didn't met at Epen.
> Maybe next time...
>
> luigi

Hi Luigi,

yes it is a pity, I believe it will be very interesting meeting. But I
spent by travelling South America first three months of this year and
now it is the time to catch up my job duty.

So, may be next time. Enjoy Epen
Vit