* The paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent
@ 2007-06-05  5:28 fdu.xiaojf
From: fdu.xiaojf @ 2007-06-05  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, all,

I found that the paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent.
Following is a demo:
-------------------------------------
\setupindenting[big,yes]
\setupheads[indentnext=yes]

\starttext
\subject{The paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent}
\input knuth

\placeformula
\startformula
a + b = c
\stopformula

\input knuth

\stoptext
-------------------------------------

Is this behavior by design?
How can I make all paragraphs to indent?

Thanks.

Xiao Jianfeng

* Re: The paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent
@ 2007-06-05  5:50 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2007-06-05  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, fdu.xiaojf@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I found that the paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent.
> Following is a demo:
> -------------------------------------
> \setupindenting[big,yes]
> \setupheads[indentnext=yes]

Add \setupformulas[indentnext=yes]

> \starttext
> \subject{The paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent}
> \input knuth
>
> \placeformula
> \startformula
> a + b = c
> \stopformula
>
> \input knuth
>
> \stoptext
> -------------------------------------
>
> Is this behavior by design?
> How can I make all paragraphs to indent?

There is no global mechanism, but most setups (floats,
enumerations, descriptions, quotations) accept a indentnext.

Aditya

* Re: The paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent
@ 2007-06-05  6:00   ` fdu.xiaojf
From: fdu.xiaojf @ 2007-06-05  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, fdu.xiaojf@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> I found that the paragraph follows the math equations doesn't indent.
>> Following is a demo:
>> \setupindenting[big,yes]
>> \setupheads[indentnext=yes]
>>

> Add \setupformulas[indentnext=yes]