* presentation module
@ 2007-07-16  9:35 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2007-07-16  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have played around a bit and prepared a module to produce
presentations with ConTeXt. It is inspired (of course) by Hans's
work, but provides less frills and an easier interface; I hope it is
especially suited for academic presentations. Before I actually
unleash it on the unsuspecting masses, I would be grateful if
somebody could test it. It comes with a demo file and some
documentation, so all you have to do is run it through ConTeXt; I
want to make sure that it'll work on other installations than mine.
If you're interested, drop me a line, and I'll send it to you (it's
just a zip file of 233 k).

All best

Thomas

* presentation module
@ 2007-07-22 12:46 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2007-07-22 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

after some feedback and some more fiddling around, I have now
uploaded a first (beta) version of the presentation module. It can be
downloaded at the garden: http://modules.contextgarden.net/taspresent

It has been improved (at least I hope); in particular, it provides
more configurability and a couple of new styles. Have a look and let
me know if you like it. (And those to whom I have sent the first
version: feedback would still be welcome!)

Best

Thomas

[parent not found: <mailman.492.1240993460.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.501.1241019812.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]