luigi scarso wrote: > On 8/8/07, WN wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> What I did on Ubuntu 7.04 (bash shell) was this >> >> downloaded justtex.zip and linuxtex.zip from pragma >> and unzipped them in my home directory. >> >> uncommented all the unset commands in setuptex >> >> downloaded luatex >> > justtex.zip + linuxtex.zip have a luatex binary > that gives me a 'floating point exception' , so i must compile luatex > from luatex.org > Did you got the same error ? > > I did not experience any errors, or problems installing or running luatex and I did not have to compile luatex. It seems I was just lucky in getting things to work :) Kind regards Wim