* dvips; hungarumlaut
@ 2007-08-23 12:47 Istvan Hollerbach
From: Istvan Hollerbach @ 2007-08-23 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Evereybody,

I have written a short tex file. Then I have made a dvi file by command:
texexec --dvi proba.tex. A dvi and a ps files have been made. Dvi is ok,
but ps not. I have deleted the ps file. In order to make a ps file I
have inserted command: dvips proba.dvi. I have received an error message:

This is dvips(k) 5.96 Copyright 2005 Radical Eye Software
(www.radicaleye.com)
dvips: ! Couldn't find header file tex.pro.
Note that an absolute path or a relative path with .. are denied in -R2
mode.

and

In document mp-cb-en.pdf on page 73 and in ms-cb-en.pdf  on page 95 in
the table hungarumlaut (\H{u}) does not appear correctly. Hungarumlaut
is a doubleacute on o, O, u, and U. Hungarumlaut or doubleacute is used
solely in Hungarian language.

Best regards,
Istvan