* Interactive slides---hidden field on every page
@ 2007-09-17  5:34 Michal Kvasnička
From: Michal Kvasnička @ 2007-09-17  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Good morning or whatever you have now in Europe.

It seems that my mail have come to the list, so I dare to repost it:

I'm preparing my slides. Every slide is divided to three parts
(backgrounds): text, header, and bottom. I've got the navigation buttons in
the bottom. Now I'd like to add one more button that would open a field on
the current page---a field containing the list of content. I'd like it to go
to the \Topic I want to discuss and disappear.

I tried this:

\definefield[Content][check][HelpSetup][content][content]
\setupfields[reset]
\setupfield[HelpSetup]
  [width=fit,height=fit,frame=off,option={readonly,hidden}] %
\definesymbol[content][\SomeContentText]
\def\SomeContentText{%
  \startframedtext
    [width=\textwidth, height=fit, frame=on,
     background=color, backgroundcolor=tmava,framecolor=svetla]%
      \placecontent}
  \stopframedtext
}
%
\setupbackgrounds
  [text]
  [%backgroundoffset=10pt,%.5cm,
   background={contentmenu,nextpage}]
%
\defineoverlay
  [ContentOnOff]

[{\goto{\framed[width=\overlaywidth,height=\overlayheight,frame=off]{\hss}}%

     [JS(Toggle_Hide{Content})]}]%\overlaybutton{JS(Toggle_Hide{Content})}]
%
\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
  \setupinteraction
    [color=svetla,
     contrastcolor=black]
  \hbox to 600pt{%
    \raise0.4em\hbox{%
      \framed[width=3em, height=0.7em, frame=off,
background={PageCounter,ContentOnOff}]{}}
    \hss
    \interactionbuttons[frame=off, width=8em]
     [firstpage,
      previouspage,nextpage,
      lastpage,
      PreviousJump,NextJump]%
    \hbox to 1cm{\hss}%
    \hbox to 44mm{%
      \interactionbuttons[frame=off][CloseDocument]\hss}%
 }

However, it doesn't work:

1. The list of content is placed only on one page, not at all of them as I
would like.

2. The field supposed to show/hide it isn't clickable---it isn't
interactive, and does nothing.

3. I use \Topic and \Subject as heads, and I don't know how to put them to
the list of content.

Can you possibly help me to solve this problem?

Sincerely yours
Michal Kvasnicka

* Re: Interactive slides---hidden field on every page
@ 2007-09-17 14:28 ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2007-09-17 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michal Kvasnička schrieb:
> Good morning or whatever you have now in Europe.
>
> It seems that my mail have come to the list, so I dare to repost it:

sometimes the only way to get an answer :)

> I'm preparing my slides. Every slide is divided to three parts
> (backgrounds): text, header, and bottom. I've got the navigation buttons
> in the bottom. Now I'd like to add one more button that would open a
> field on the current page---a field containing the list of content. I'd
> like it to go to the \Topic I want to discuss and disappear.
>
> I tried this:
>
> \definefield[Content][check][HelpSetup][content][content]
> \setupfields[reset]
> \setupfield[HelpSetup]
>   [width=fit,height=fit,frame=off,option={readonly,hidden}] %
> \definesymbol[content][\SomeContentText]
> \def\SomeContentText{%
>   \startframedtext
>     [width=\textwidth, height=fit, frame=on,
>      background=color, backgroundcolor=tmava,framecolor=svetla]%
>       \placecontent}
>   \stopframedtext
> }
> %
> \setupbackgrounds
>   [text]
>   [%backgroundoffset=10pt,%.5cm,
>    background={contentmenu,nextpage}]
> %
> \defineoverlay
>   [ContentOnOff]
>
> [{\goto{\framed[width=\overlaywidth,height=\overlayheight,frame=off]{\hss}}%
>
>      [JS(Toggle_Hide{Content})]}]%\overlaybutton{JS(Toggle_Hide{Content})}]
> %
> \startinteractionmenu[bottom]
>   \setupinteraction
>     [color=svetla,
>      contrastcolor=black]
>   \hbox to 600pt{%
>     \raise0.4em\hbox{%
>       \framed[width=3em, height=0.7em, frame=off,
> background={PageCounter,ContentOnOff}]{}}
>     \hss
>     \interactionbuttons[frame=off, width=8em]
>      [firstpage,
>       previouspage,nextpage,
>       lastpage,
>       PreviousJump,NextJump]%
>     \hbox to 1cm{\hss}%
>     \hbox to 44mm{%
>       \interactionbuttons[frame=off][CloseDocument]\hss}%
>  }

H Michel,

if possible try to post a (not)running minimal example, so that people
can directly test with the source. It's too time consuming to 'make it
run' first.

> However, it doesn't work:
>
> 1. The list of content is placed only on one page, not at all of them as
> I would like.

\setupbackgrounds[state=repeat]

> 2. The field supposed to show/hide it isn't clickable---it isn't
> interactive, and does nothing.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

> 3. I use \Topic and \Subject as heads, and I don't know how to put them
> to the list of content.

a search for 'combinedlist' in the mail archive gives

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20061020.082024.ded01b67.en.html

> Can you possibly help me to solve this problem?

Not tested (just guessing), *maybe*

HTH, Peter

@ 2007-09-12 13:25 Michal Kvasnička
From: Michal Kvasnička @ 2007-09-12 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)