* Index - ranges
@ 2013-11-07 21:56 honyk
From: honyk @ 2013-11-07 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,

1) when a range for my subject index entry is specified and the text between
doesn't overflow to the next page, even in this case the range of pages 1-1
is created. Is there any option to normalize it to a single page number?

\startregister[index][range_01]{primary}
Dummy text.
\stopregister[index][range_01]

2) when ranges are used heavily, confusing results are produced. In
following examples I would expect a single range 1-6:
   a) 1-3, 3-6
   b) 1-6, 2-4
   c) 1-6, 5-6

3) when several single index entries are used on consecutive pages, the
result 1,2,3,4,5 is produced. Is there any option to create a range from
this?

Thanks, Jan