* Mailing list maintenance
@ 2015-11-21  9:55 Taco Hoekwater
       [not found] ` <996D99C9-9EFB-4BDE-91E8-A7750996C79A-kFB6Pg+5RZv2eFz/2MeuCQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2015-11-21  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev-luatex-wvrSQK3plZs, ntg-context-wvrSQK3plZs

Hi all,

Tomorrow afternoon (Sunday Nov 22) we will move all the ntg mailing lists to a new server. During that move, all ntg.nl email services will be interrupted for a few hours. I will do another post once the move is complete. Besides temporary unavailability, no noticeable changes are expected.

Best wishes,
Taco (on behalf of the ntg server maintenance team)
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2015-11-22 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2015-11-22 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Best wishes,
Taco