On 5/13/22 12:30 PM Stefan Nedeljkovic via ntg-context wrote: > Dear list I need your help with a table that seems to completely screw up > the page when it spans across multiple pages. I'm attaching all the > necessary files. > > Kind regards, > Stefan This seems to be a known issue for quite a while, see here: https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg69827.html As Wolfgang suggested there, you can use framed instead of TABLE in your header. I have modified your example file (see attached). With that you get the attached PDF. By the way, your example was missing a \bTABLEhead. Moreover, I believe cells in TABLE head entries should be enclosed by \bTH \eTH instead of \(b|e)TD. I have made these changes as well. [Also, I hope you are aware that you can use style=\tt, style=\bf per row/ column/cell with \setupTABLE; that will significantly reduce markup in your file] Best, Sreeram