* images as background
@ 2008-09-02 19:43 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-09-02 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi all,

for a presentation, I would like to have a series of images as
backgrounds for my slides, and I want to use them in a randomized
order. The images are named "1.jpg" through "20.jpg." So I was
thinking of using this code:

\externalfigure[\directlua0{print(math.random(20))}][width=\paperwidth]

epecting that this should  But that doesn't work, ConTeXt doesn't find
my pictures (I get "name: dummy" texts). Any idea what is going wrong?

Thomas

* Re: images as background
@ 2008-09-02 20:25 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-09-02 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 2, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> for a presentation, I would like to have a series of images as
> backgrounds for my slides, and I want to use them in a randomized
> order. The images are named "1.jpg" through "20.jpg." So I was
> thinking of using this code:
>
> \externalfigure[\directlua0{print(math.random(20))}][width=
> \paperwidth]
>
> epecting that this should  But that doesn't work, ConTeXt doesn't find
> my pictures (I get "name: dummy" texts). Any idea what is going wrong?
>
> Thomas

Got it, finally:

\externalfigure[\directlua0{tex.write(math.random(20))}][width=
\paperwidth]

Sorry for the noise...

Thomas