From: Hans van der Meer <H.vanderMeer@uva.nl>
Subject: Re: how to get minimals working?
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:47:25 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks Mojca for your answer and suggestion. There surely is something
with my typescripts that makes them happy under mkii and very unhappy
under mkiv. Switching them out of the way at least brings typesetting
in LM back.

However, I am attached to my use of Lucida and Mathtimes (both from
Y&Y) and I would very much like to continue using them. Do you have a
pointer with what to start? Would you give changing texnansi for 8r a
good chance, for a first try? Or is more heavy surgery on my typefiles
needed? I was never very good with typefiles and I fear very much I
can start over all again for mkiv.

For the regular postscript fonts like NewCenturySchoolbook etc. I will
we be happy to use the TeX Gyre files for these. I guess they are
already somewhere in my system. Would you please point me to a
relevant starting point for the necessary incantations? For some dark
reason I always seem to get lost when searching the ContextWiki for a
specific topic.

Hans van der Meer